All participants are requested to wear their name badge during the social events
Ice-Breaker at La Cité, Nantes Events Center
Sunday 21 October 2018 - From 19:00 to 20:00
Let's kick-off the 18th International Conference on Harmful Algae with a convivial ice-breaker drink in the welcome area of the conference center.
- Registered participants, sponsors and exhibitors are cordially invited.
- Participation fees for accompanying person: 30 € (VAT incl.) - This participation fees also give access to the Party "Bretonne"
In the heart of the exhibition area at La Cité conference center, join us to discover the highlights of the "Bretonne" gastronomy and traditions. Come taste the seafood products in all their forms, the local products and of course the famous Breton crêpes.
- Price per person: 15 € (VAT incl.)
- Participation fee for accompanying person: 30 € (VAT incl.) - This participation fees also give access to the Ice-Breaker
ISSHA Awards & Auction at La Cité, Nantes Events Center
Thursday 25 October 2018 - From 19:45 to 22:00
Further information will be available soon. Come visit the website regularly for updates.
ICHA 2018 Gala Dinner
The Pottery, elegant and only Folie Nantaise on the banks of the Erdre river, was built at the gates of Nantes at the end of the 18th century on the site of a former Roman tile factory.
For nearly 30 years, stables and outbuildings have been fully restored to welcome guests in this natural setting on the banks of the Erdre classified as a major national environmental site.The Erdre, "the most beautiful river of France", said François 1st, winds tenderly on 35 kms between wooded slopes and properties of charm
Come and enjoy a friendly and memorable evening with the ICHA 2018 other participants around a gourmet dinner with musical entertainment and dance.
- Price per person: 65 € (VAT incl.)
- Price for accompanying person: 65 € (VAT incl.)
Limited number of seats! First-come, first-served!
Dress code: smart casual.
Transportation to and from dinner venue will be provided to registered participants by ICHA 2018. More information will be available soon.