How to register?
Please read carefully the information below before you register online.
Invited speakers will receive separate specific instructions.
Keydate: 15 July 2018 - Deadline of early bird registration fee.
Access to all conference activities is subject to registration.
Participants are encouraged to register in advance and as early as possible in order to benefit from lower registration fees and a larger selection of hotels. Read the registration and payment conditions carefully before registering online.
Registration have to be made online
Upon receipt of your registration and after payment clearance, the Conference Office will email you an electronic invoice summarizing all registration and accommodation details and specifying payment status as well as Value Added Tax (VAT) amount.
Registration requests or changes by phone will not be processed.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or dial +33 (0)1 53 85 82 58.
Access to all conference activities is subject to registration. Rates are in € (euros) and include VAT at 20%. To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.x-rates.com.
Early bird fees
Up to 15 July 2018
|Late bird fees
From 16 July 2018
||590 €||765 €|
|640 €||815 €|
||375 €||485 €|
|400 €||510 €|
ACCOMPANYING PERSON - see details below
|30 €||30 €|
PARTY "BRETONNE" (optional) - see details
|15 €||15 €|
ICHA 2018 GALA DINNER (optional) - see details
|65 €||65 €|
(1) To register for the ISSHA member rate, the validity date of your membership must be after 26 October 2018 (end date of the conference).
(2) A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card is required when you submit your registration form. Without this copy, the full registration fee will be charged.
Non ISSHA members will be automatically registered with ISSHA for a 2 year period. This registration is not refundable.
The Participant and Student registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific sessions and satellite symposia
- Access to poster area
- Access to exhibition area
- Abstract book (on USB key)
- Conference bag with conference documents
- Ice-breaker on 21 October 2018
- Coffee breaks
The Accompanying Person fees include:
- Ice-breaker on 21 October 2018
- Party "Bretonne" on 23 October 2018
The Registration fees DO NOT include:
- Lunch breaks (further information on lunch options will be available from beginning of June 2018 - visit the website for regular updates)
- Party "Bretonne" (optional - additional ticket at 15 €)
- ICHA 2018 Gala Dinner (optional - additional ticket at 65 €, according to availability)
- Half-day excursions on Wednesday 24 October 2018 afternoon
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail, fax or email) to the Conference Office according to the following conditions and reimbursement will be processed AFTER the Conference:
- Up to 15 July 2018:
- 70 € for ISSHA member participant or student registration will be withheld for administrative fee
- 120 € for non ISSHA member participant registration will be withheld : 70 € for administrative fee, + 50 € of two-year ISSHA membership which is not refundable
- 95 € for non ISSHA member student registration will be withheld : 70 € for administrative fee, + 25 € of two-year ISSHA membership which is not refundable
- Between 16 July and 21 September 2018: 50% of the total registration fee amount will be withheld for cancellation fee (for non ISSHA member participant or student registration, the 2 year ISSHA membership is not refundable)
- From 22 September 2018: no refund (for non ISSHA member participant or student registration, the 2 year ISSHA membership is not refundable)
- In case of no-show or early departure, no refund will be proceeded
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Ifremer has given mandate to MCI for the organization of the 18th International Conference on Harmful Algae (ICHA 2018). MCI is the sole competent company to receive payments for this Conference.
Payments may be made either:
• by credit card (Visa / Master Card / Eurocard / American Express)
• by cheque to the order of:
ICHA 2018 / MCI, and sent to: ICHA 2018 / MCI France - 25, rue Anatole France - CS 70139 - 92532 Levallois-Perret Cedex – France
• by bank transfer to the order of
ICHA 2018 c/o MCI
CREDIT LYONNAIS - Le Crédit Lyonnais - Direction Entreprise
19 boulevard des Italiens 75002 Paris, France
Bank code: 30002 - Sort Code: 05670 - Account number: 0000117478E - Key: 03
IBAN: FR35 3000 2056 7000 0011 7478 E03 - BIC: CRLYFRPP